tiistai 8. huhtikuuta 2014

Random!

Last week we visited a new coffee shop in Punavuori!
Two charming young ladies have founded Café Kuuma in Pursimiehenkatu, and off we went!


Coffees, raw food, cakes especially, and super healthy juices and shots!

Our friend here was brave enough to take the super-hot lemon-ginger shot, and in my glass you can see a carrot-lemon-ginger-apple juice! Yummy!


A new set of korvapuusti coming up last weekend!
My sweet husband has a soft spot for these babies and I just loooove to pamper him!


Myself I have a soft spot for our new kitchen! Loooove to pamper myself too!


Today I took a walk after work. My heart was overwhelmed by the sun, the neighbourhood, the singing birds, SPRING!!!


...and evening tea in Villa Angelica, so pretty!



PLUS a neat new turban I found from Frida Marina! 
Just add a cool pair of shades and I'm ready for the summer! Wohoo!




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti