perjantai 4. huhtikuuta 2014

The Vibskov exhibition!

Two days ago I had a date with my sweet little friend in the Design Museum!
She suggested we'd go see the exhibition of the great Dane, enfant terrible Henrik Vibskov, and I was with her immediately!
My friend is quite a designer herself, she'll do big things in the future, mark my words! 
Afterwards we had lunch in Tori, so lovely to spend a luxurious day out, the sun was shining too!
Thank you, my sweet little angel, for your company and idea, it was a day of fun!!



There was a lot of fashion show sets, big and cool ones, from his past shows.
He does a lot more than just clothes and it seems to me his shows are like huge installations altogether in which the clothes only play one part.
It was really refreshing and interesting, I liked a lot what I saw, almost surreal stuff, strong colours, weird things, yes, me likey!!


There she is! 
Hugs, sweetie!!








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti