perjantai 13. kesäkuuta 2014

A day in Kallio!

About two weeks ago I had a date with my very sweet friend and colleague! 
She's come here all the way from New York City and plays the flute like an angel!
She's thinking about moving to Helsinki so we explored the city together. 
We made plans to make it a habit so this first round took place in Kallio!




She saw a lot of New York in it which made her feel at home, and I was proud of our sweet Helsinki a little! 
Well, a lot, to be honest!


We stopped by at Hoochie's...



...as well as Frida Marina...



...and at the end had a FANTASTIC dinner at Bar Sandro.
It took our tounges away, really good food, excellent wine and the best of service! A rare combination which puts a big smile on my face when it happens, and at Sandro's it certainly did!
Their brunch is so popular you have to book well in advance, I've even heard of a two-month-queue! 
No wonder, this place is a pearl!



Thank you sweetie for a wonderful day!!


2 kommenttia:

  1. Aw what a nice day that was! I wrote a little post about it too http://www.magellanandpan.com/?p=157
    Can't wait to keep exploring Helsinki with you :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hey Eva!
      I'll go and check! Hope all is well over there, enjoy the holidays!!
      Oh it was such a nice day, soon again, definitely!
      I just love these pictures of you, hugs, pretty girl!
      <3 Eeva

      Poista