torstai 12. kesäkuuta 2014

Party in the Garden!

I've been congratulating myself and sweet husband for throwing a little party for 55 people!!
First time ever!
There was enough food & drinks, endless sunshine just like we ordererd, and lots of happy faces!
What more can you ask for? It was just perfect!


I had very little time to take hardly any pictures, I was too busy in the kitchen!
I'd started already well in advance: e.g. rolled 503 meatballs on the day before!



Didn't get a picture when the table was just set, boohoo, this will have to do.
It was very pretty!



Live music, ofcourse!!




Such a fun and beautiful day it was, thank you everyone who came and made it all happen!!
We'll remember this forever!




2 kommenttia:

  1. Glad the party went well! The pictures look beautiful and like so much fun! :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you E! It was so lovely, busy but lovely!
      I wish every Sunday would be like that!
      <3 <3

      Poista