maanantai 4. elokuuta 2014

The Concert!!

Oh man, what an experience!
It was crazy, übercool, magnificent, awesome, just pure gold!!
The audience was huge, we were fully charged, just couldn't wait to get on stage!

We saw people enjoy every minute of every song, hands in the air, diving, and the guys did an amazing job ofcourse, always, not to mention the crew who made everyone sound so good without practically any soundcheck.
One of the best gigs of my life, an unforgettable audience, the whole experience, it's beyond words really.

Such an amazing night. 
I will never forget this. Never.


Here we are, getting in the mood on the main street of the village Wacken...


...where we bumped into some familiar looking look-alikes!


Behind the stage!



I thought we did a good job with the make-up! And fun it was too!


The gig:





At the backstage area:



The cake!


Us girls <3 !!!



The Slayer-gig, oh the amount of charisma!



We partied the night away and went to Hamburg the next day.
It was a perfect day of wandering around, laughing, giggling, living last night's hype all over again!
I felt like my heart would come out of my chest!
Such a happy day!!


A million times thank you my dear friends!!!!




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti