lauantai 15. helmikuuta 2014

Details!

Dear Friends!

I don't think I've ever waited the weekend to come this bad!
All the stress seems to have faded far away, and I've enjoyed our sweet new home and puzzled myself with the decorative details!
Oh, I know nothing better!!
And dear husband is so exited about the Olympics! My love, my ultimate sports freak! 
We have it good over here!

I'll let you in for a few glimpses!

brought this painting to my love from Brazil! The birds are martins and they play a role in our history together!
I found it from one of the ferias we went to and now it found a perfect place on the wall!
The porcelain birds are from Peroba, Fredrikinkatu, a Valentine's gift! All these make a perfect match together!


My treasures from Paris: 
Old Vogue covers from the 20's!
Oh, sweet Paris...


Sweet and colourful mess! Things will find their place eventually!


My two favourite operas!




Have a relaxing weekend everyone, also post-Valentine's!
Sweet thoughts to all of you!!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti