perjantai 21. helmikuuta 2014

Sweet Friday!

Today I had a rare day-off which was full of nice things!
Work was involved too but in a good and relaxed way!
But the first thing we noticed this morning with sweet hubby, was the sun!!
It shone right through the windows of our new, sweet home!
Everything looked so pretty, light and spacious, it was pure luxury to have the morning tea and paper in the natural light!
It feels like ages since we last saw even a glimpse of the sun. Must've been two weeks ago. And that's rough!
But today was different, I'm so glad about that!

So, first I headed to the Cable Factory.
I love that place, always have, always will. 
The industrial feel hits me big time! And to mix culture with it, is just perfect! Edgy, lofty spaces blend brilliantly with arts, music, dance, photography, you name it! All these also need big scenes to happen and to survive, so it's so clever to save these old factories. There are endless possibilities to make them alive again!


Someone was doing something about Berlin, and it just made me coo! Sweet, sweet Berlin, with one of my dearest friends over there for the whole spring! Oh, the amount of heartache!!


Afterwards a quickish lunch in Café Balzac! It's been a while since my last visit, but everything was as it should, and I enjoyed a goat's cheese salad with some tips for spring fashion!
I've pampered myself good this week: Yesterday's café with the fireplace, Café Balzac today..
Oh, moments like these, don't ever go away!


And after that off to my sweet Goddaughter's birthday party! 
This is my second Goddaughter out of three, oh, all the sweet girls!

This must be the cutest room there is!



We had a tea party...



...which was the second one for me this week! Lucky me!!


And a dance performance after that!


Now I'm all ready to turn in! A lovely day it was, I'm still seeing pink!
Have a happy weekend everyone!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti