tiistai 25. helmikuuta 2014

Getting Inspired!

When there's a few days break and some well-deserved sun beams, 
anything can happen! It feels so good to soak yourself in the sun, doesn't it?!

After the weekend, and our sweet, sweet friend's very thorough birthday party, it was just beautiful to be at home, watch telly and eat well!
And today it was time to decorate, again!!
My favourite thing, yay!
An open mind and some stamina, and off I went!
I thought to check out the smaller boutiques of Southern Helsinki, and as you can guess, I saw all things super pretty!
I'm still looking for the perfect lamp to our bedroom though, let's see.
But beautiful and different ideas fly around in my head after today!

Oh, the blessed blue sky, so good to see you again!!



Carpets, anyone?





It smelled like spring, looked like spring, it's definitely coming, my friends!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti