sunnuntai 11. toukokuuta 2014

The Perfect Brunch!

What do you get when you put ten dazzling ladies together around a table full of goodies?
A perfect Saturday brunch!
So perfect indeed that ten (!!) hours later some of us were still here..! That's what I call a brunch very thorough!
Oh, how friendship is sweet, wouldn't change these girls for anything!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, I'm still smiling!


Got this beautiful rose in the cutest bucket with matching garden gloves, garden scissors, hand cream, sun block AND a bottle of sparkling rosé, ofcourse! Plus the hat!
I'll be a real Lady of the garden that's for sure! A happy one!






A true heartthrob: George the pudel, in the arms of his beautiful owner!
Definitely one of the cutest creatures I've ever seen!



And last, Happy Mother's Day to all Moms and Moms-to-be!
I got to cuddle mine today, the best one there is!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti