sunnuntai 4. toukokuuta 2014

Vappu-fun!

The biggest festivities of spring went by like a wihrlwind with both work and play on the schedule.
But the most fun took place on the eve of vappu in Vallila: Vapputanssit!
A traditional and very nostalgic dance-event in a park surrounded with beautiful old wooden houses.
There was a live band, Vallilan Tango, who played foxtrots and tangos so wonderfully my face was in a constant smile! All the time!
It was the 10th time already! I've known about the event but somehow we've never went, the weather's been bad or something, a very lame excuse anyway!
We danced away like there was no tomorrow, oh it was so much fun!!





On May 1st I had a concert to play myself and after that rushed straight to meet the girls! Asap!
This is our tradition and I love it!
Lots of good food, sparkling, talk, smiles, all the things that keep us alive!
Hooray!




Happy Sunday everyone!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti