keskiviikko 26. maaliskuuta 2014

...and the rest of the trip!

Home sweet home!!
And the blessed sunshine!
I'm so happy to be back in my sweet husband's arms, safe and sound! And our sweet home, oh, how I missed all this!!

But at the same time there's a huge hole in my heart. I miss our gang, the girls, sweet sisters, and all the handsome fellas too ofcourse!!
This emptyness will be with all of us for a while, but at the same time it will bond us forever. It already has!
A once-in-a-lifetime experience of which I'm so grateful! Thank you all sweeties, we'll keep up with the sparkling traditions for sure! 
BIG hugs and even bigger kisses to you all!!


Kaunas was so pretty!
And warm too: I'd forgotten what +16 degrees C feels like!









Portraits!


Sunbathing with Grace Kelly!



The last stops were in Riga, Latvia, and Tallinn, Estonia. We said goodbyes with teary eyes but only to get back together again! Soon!!





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti