lauantai 8. maaliskuuta 2014

Out on the town!

It's weekend, yay!
Another week full of work behind us, and now a moment just for us and our sweet home!
Dear husband put fire to the fireplace, we love it!! Superatmospheric!!

It's been quite busy but luckily there's ALWAYS a little time to look around and steal a moment or two to yourself!
You all remember to do that too? 
It's important, we deserve it, it makes us smile and even more radiant, right??!!
And especially today when it's a signature day for all women around the world! Yes, we really are worth it!

So, while I was in Lahti this week I came across something very unexpected: Kusmi-tea!!
You can't even get it here in Helsinki!! Or if you do, please let me know 'cause then I've just completely fallen off the tea-map!
So at that moment I definitely thought I was worth this special mix of Chinese green tea and almond!
Oh yes indeed I was, and it's gooood!!


Petit St. Louis is the name of this lifestyle shop, and besides Kusmi, they have clothes, Marvis-dental care line, and all things exclusive! 
Plus a beautiful tile-floor which they ordered all the way from Morocco! I was really impressed! Beautiful!


Yummy!



And Yesterday I gave my new Marimekko-thights an outing in our sweet city of Helsinki!
It's been a while since my last visit to Marikylä, but these colourful things are bound to make me go back pretty soon!


I had a coffee/tea-date with my dear friend in Museokatu's Exhibitionists, so lovely!



Now let's enjoy the weekend everyone!!


2 kommenttia:

  1. Ja minä jo ehdin kuvittelemaan, että kuvan Kusmi-taivas on Helsingissä! Onneksi työkaverini on pian lähdössä Berliiniin (ja Mariage Frères'n myymälään)! Keittiön teehyllyn tyhjeneminen on pahempi juttu...

    Kaunista kevättä!

    Nina

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Se olisi katastrofi! Aaah, Mariage Frères, olet onnentyttö!
      Ihanaa kevättä sinne myös, ja teehetkiä!
      <3 Eeva

      Poista