perjantai 18. heinäkuuta 2014

Back home!


Or in Tampere, actually!
But as they say 'home is where your heart is', and my heart belonging to my love, and him being here at the moment, that's where I headed too, asap!
Makes sense, doesn't it?!

Still hanging in the sweet atmosphere of Berlin, I'm seeing things as I want them to...


And cute Café Mimibo caught me daydreaming even more!


We've done such nice things, walked around a lot, went to see the legendary Eppu Normaali, swam in the sweet and warm water of Pyhäjärvi...
Summer at its' best, I love it!


The alleys of Pispala


This view is right next to the house where the beautiful poet Lauri Viita was born.



The weather wasn't on out side but a warm summer rain never hurts!


Spotted other writers as well. 
Our utmost respects to Väinö Linna.



Morning swim!


And the last pic shows you what happens when a man takes a picture of a woman on the beach! :D


Have a good weekend everyone!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti