maanantai 14. heinäkuuta 2014

My Fashion Week!


As I told you Berlin Fashion Week's on with a lot of side events right now, and I went to see this beautiful exhibition: 

Portraits by Patrick Demarchelier

Oh..!!
So beautiful!
Just beautiful!



The space was stunning, a gallery in Kantstraße.
Two floors, different colours in the walls, a staircase and a huge atelier window with trees blooming at this time of year.



This was my absolute favourite:


And today we went to check out the hottest shopping street in Berlin:
Mulackstraße!

And here are the consequences...


I bought a Vivienne Westwood canvas shopper bag and it's so nice! More than nice!
Also on a good sale, which was even nicer!
I love it, the colours, everything!



And now resting poor feet in the oh-so-lovely Wohnzimmer...with a glass of the city's best mojito!


See ya later!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti