lauantai 12. heinäkuuta 2014

Beautiful Berlin!!

My heart is again overwhelmed by this beautiful city. 
The roughness, the edge it holds inside is so my thing.
I love the opposites: ugly-beautiful, broken-sound. 
I love the history: no matter how painful or filled with shame it would be, it's kept alive with small things, as if every street corner would promise you: we never forget.
It brings tears to my eyes.

The weather is bright sunshine and boiling hot, a good European summer!
My dear, dear friend came Yesterday from her travels, we'd made plans to meet here, and now she's here and we're having the best time together!









I love Volksbüne!
It's got concerts, theater, dance, it's a culture factory and it's a cool place. Plus the building itself!
I remember some ten years ago we were here listening a Jimi Tenor-gig, and that was really cool! 
The afterparty included, the next morning excluded.





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti