keskiviikko 3. syyskuuta 2014

New Café!

In the spring a new cafè opened its' doors in Vallila: 

Kahvila Suvanto!


One of my dearest friends lives closeby and she'd already visited, so ofcourse we made a date there asap!
This took place in July in one of the warmest days, and it is the sweetest thing to remember now!


I liked the enterior and the atmosphere, and their chocolate cake was goood!
They serve breakfast too with porridge, muesli and such, and is situated in the corner of Suvannontie and Mäkelänkatu. Beautiful Puu-Vallila is right around the corner!

I thought this place would be the perfect place to sit down and just be, read a book or chat with a friend on a rainy Autumn-day!
I want more places like these!!





Afterwards I walked a little in the sweet streets of Puu-Vallila!

     




Go visit Suvanto, you'll like it for sure!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti