maanantai 1. syyskuuta 2014

Flea markets & apples!

Hello there!

Autumn has really started, it's the first day of September, and work is on, full speed! There's always a little transition from the holiday mood to work mood but I'm getting there...yes I am!

Also my blog posts seem to be fewer and fewer but I'm still here, that's for sure! 
Hope you're all doing fine, I'm hoping for some beautiful, sunny, and crisp days for the beginning of the new season so that we'll have the energy to work hard!

Last weekend was so nice. The rain finally stopped for a while and the sun came out!
I participated in Siivouspäivä with a sweet friend, we spent the whole day in Karhupuisto selling stuff, chatting, and eating a delicious apple pie she'd made!
It was a good sale too, I got more room in my closet, and all the sweet buyers got something new to fill theirs with! 
Recycling is such a good and clever way to renew yourself, your home, your everything!


We picked our spot in front of beautiful flowers!





I was wearing my new jacket, a pale green easy-to-throw-on coat! I love it!


Yesterday we drove to the summer cottage, such a beautiful visit which made us a little sad for not having enough time to enjoy the place this summer. 
But it'll always be there, perhaps we'll make a proper weekend visit during this Autumn. It would be so nice!






We (or sweet husband really!) planted an apple tree in the yard, and we're hoping to get big, sweet apples one day!



On our way back we stopped by at my uncle's place, also the childhood home of my father, to get apples from slightly older apple trees!
These trees are big and impressive, and in the spring the whole yard turns into a secret garden when the trees blossom! And when the Autumn comes, they provide us all so much delicious treats it's almost unbelievable!




See you soon lovelies, let's have a good week!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti