maanantai 16. syyskuuta 2013

Birthdays and new beginnings!

Good evening!

I've reached the beginning of the Autumn: days go by, work, home, cooking, sofa... I have to be careful with this now, don't want to lose the energy!
To me it's a drastic change from the easy and breezy summer days when you're constantly on the go, enjoying the carefree days. When the season changes everything happens at the same time, and I notice myself battling against it a little... 

But the weekend was full of nice things!
I decided to clean up our kitchen cupboard since I've been collecting new glass jars from flea markets!
I filled them with muesli, nuts, seeds etc. and now they look really nice!


I attached a memory from Berlin to the door! Oh, how I miss that city!


Another kind of jars, pretty ones, empty already, but don't want to get rid of them! They'll make a cute detail on a shelf!



On Sunday it was birthday time! 
My eldest Goddaughter turned 15 and afterwards there was another celebration here at home!
I baked cupcakes, my dear Mother came for breakfast and we tasted them in advance a little! So good, if I may say so!
Mint chocolate cupcakes!


I must've gotten inspired by the birthday card!



I had so much cake and treats Yesterday that now it's definitely time to shape things up! Luckily it's Monday, the day of new beginnings!
Let's have a good start of the week, once again, take care my dears!!


4 kommenttia:

  1. Syksy ja Whittardin kaakao! <3 <3 <3

    Nina

    VastaaPoista
  2. Juuuuu!!
    Vielä on täysi purkki tuota valkoista ja vajaa minttusuklaata! Eiköhän niillä marraskuu taitu!
    Tunnistit heti, arvasin!
    :D Eeva

    VastaaPoista
  3. Meillä on valkosuklaa-raparperia, joka minusta sopii jostain syystä paremmin esim. jogurtin kanssa kuin maitoon sekoitettuna. Poikani kyllä rakastaa sitä kiihkeästi. Olisi pitänyt ottaa tummaa suklaata ja kirsikkaa, valinta oli nimittäin kesällä tosi vaikea. Olen harkinnut netistä tilaamista, liityin Whittardin postituslistallekin. Toimitusmaksu on kyllä melko hulppea... Oli miten oli, syksy on ehdottomasti mielivuodenaikani! Elämähän on loppujen lopuksi pääasiassa lavaste teen ja kaakaon juomiselle... ;)

    Nina

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Olipa hienosti sanottu! Allekirjoitan!
      Juu, osaavat kyllä tehdä kaakaota, se kirsikka-suklaa kuullostaa ihanalta! Elämä on täynnä vaikeita valintoja, pahus!
      Tilaus vetämään vain, on se sen arvoista, ja tekee syksystä täydellisen! Minä komppaan ja kannatan, ehdottomasti!
      Nautiskellaan, tunnelmoidaan, aurinkoa sinne!
      :) Eeva

      Poista