tiistai 3. syyskuuta 2013

This & That!

A new week has begun holding in a lot of work and a real beginning of the new season!

I started with cleaning up our entire home Yesterday after work, which took me the rest of the day!
I'm very good in making up excuses for undesired actions but now it was impossible, there was none left anymore.
I thought about my friend who once said that if one has a hard time starting a huge cleaning up project, just take a bottle of sparkling and put a tiara in your head, and voilà, your home will practically clean up itself!! 
I didn't use this card, not this time, but the outcome was beautiful anyway!
It gives such a big comfort when everything is as they should: clean up your home, and your soul will be cleansed too! 
I believe in Feng Shui in this one! I think I've mentioned this before but it's so true!!


Anyway, my visit to the fashion flea market on Sunday was more like a curious peek than a shopping spree.
Clearly I arrived too late, my dear friend had been there when it opend, and she made just perfect finds!
A skirt by Malene Birger, a jacket, a pair of shoes and a top! Half an hour later I walked in and thought everything had gone already!
Well, I didn't mind, just looked around, got some samples and took a few pics and we sat down to have a few cups of tea and watched the rain.
Truly felt like the first day of September!


With the same sweet friend we had the cutest little picnic a while ago which I didn't tell you about yet!
We went to Kumpulan Kasvitieteellinen Puutarha, The Botanical Garden in Kumpula!
It was my first visit and thought what an oasis it was!
My friend has a season ticket and I definitely can believe how wonderful it is to walk around there with her baby napping in the pram, so sweet!


Have a good week sweet everyone!!





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti