keskiviikko 18. syyskuuta 2013

Hair Care!

For about two months ago I changed my hair routine.
I bought what's turned out to be the best decision hair-wise, a bottle of Moroccan Oil-shampoo! And oh my, that's gooood!!
It really works, makes your hair shine like never before!
A few people have asked me what's going on with the shining, and I've been happy to spread the joy! And I continue it now here with you!


It's so rich and creamy, gives a good foam with only a few drops, so it's also very lasting! Hair is easy to brush too!
I'm after the mask next, I really believe in this product, my hair has reached a whole new level with it!

As a conditioner I use Pureology's Hydrate, that's an experience too! It's got a strong menthol vibe that refreshes your whole head! Truly! It feels amazing, for quite a long while! Sculp says thank you!

My other favourites consist of a shampoo, a leave-in conditioner and two different masks by Bonacure.
They are good basic products that treat the hair gently.



I use these masks maybe once a week, sometimes twice, depending if I had to use a lot of hairspray or hair powder or such.
The most valuable lesson for my hair has been to keep it moisturized! All the time! 
Our water in Finland is so clean and pure that with the right products it's almost easy!
Everytime while abroad I notice after just one wash my hair starts behaving frizzy. It's the amount of chalk in the water that dries everything fast!
Not only is our water excellent to drink, but skin and hair are very grateful too!


Other long-time favourites include the red TIGI king size double package. The smell isn't for everyone but I like it!




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti