maanantai 25. marraskuuta 2013

Sunshine!

Today was a beautiful day!
Crispy, clear weather that made me smile!

I took care of some shopping today, souvenirs and something to fill our kitchen cabinets with!
I love to visit foodshops abroad, there's always something good and different to take home to!

But first I needed breakfast. Literaturhaus in Fasanenstraße it was! I love this place. Time stops and the beautiful high cealings, the paintings, the atmosphere takes over.




Nächste Station: KaDeWe

The food department is my passion!
David Rio chais, finger salt, coffee, all things luxurious came along!


Schloss Charlottenburg





I walked a long while in the park.
A beautiful place even at this time of year without any flowers, leaves in the trees or anything. Maybe it makes it even more impressive?





Afterwards I visited a sweet friend at their oh-so-beautiful home next to the castle and river Spree...Oh my dear friends, the apartment is amazing! I was gasping breath!
We had tea and treats and a good talk, the children were the sweetest, we played with legos too!
Hugs my dear!!

Let's sleep tight, I'll be dreaming of rooms 4m high...


4 kommenttia:

  1. Olen mykistynyt, jälleen kerran. Voi kunpa ensi kesänä 16 vuotta täyttävä teinini suostuisi lähtemään lomalle Berliiniin! Kun se Lontookin on nyt katsastettu...

    Nina

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oi Nina!
      Takuulla saat 16v:n mukaan! Berliini on häynnä kaikkea mahdollista, nuorille myös!!
      Ja historia vie mukanaan, sanoisin, että aivan oiva mahdollisuus miettiä ihmisyyttä, mennyttä, tulevaa nuoren silmin!
      Paras opas kaupunkiin löytyy Mondolta, kiehtovia tarinoita hyvin kirjoitettuna. Ja kaikki bändit pysähtyy siellä, musajuttuja löytyy joka nurkalta! Kirppiksiä, graffiteja, Mauer-maili, nyt suunnittelemaan matkaa!!
      Elän hengessä mukana, vahvasti!!
      <3 Eeva

      Poista
  2. Voi miten ihana vastaus, kiitos!!!

    Nina

    VastaaPoista