maanantai 30. joulukuuta 2013

A Head Start to New Year's!

So nice to relax after Christmas!
When it all settled down I was in my pyjamas until 3pm the other day!
And all wrapped in my new blanket!!
It's a good thing we got two of them, otherwise a serious battle would be on!
Husband was joking he'll become jealous soon since I've been going around with it everywhere at home!

Yesterday was a fun day with the girls!
We had a good reason to celebrate a little and after dinner ended up to Bar Bhangra in Runeberginkatu.
It's such a cool place!
It's the Indian baby sister of Bar Llamas in Iso-Roba and Los Cojones in Annankatu! 
We shared sparkling and laughs, fun, fun, fun!





And then finally today when we woke up: 
THE SUN!!
It felt like ages ago since the last time we met!
Out we went, took care of some errands, and later on I had a very spontanious champagne-date with my dear friend in One Tiny!
Oooh the sweet bubbles! Beautiful!


I felt like REALLY making a point of being alive again with the sunshine, so I put on my red beret and the brightest red lipstick I have! Hooray!



Saw some wise words along the way:



One Tiny Champagne Bar!



Salut ma chérie!




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti