maanantai 9. joulukuuta 2013

Feeling good!

After an exercise class and an eucalyptus-sauna it's perfection to sit down in one of the best lunch places in the city!
I'm talking about Café Cardemumma in Kallio.
Their salads are sooo good! Or the choises and the many ingredients, actually, because they make it just the way you want it!

I walked in the crispy weather feeling relaxed and good. A moment with no fuss, hurry or anything such is just heavenly!
I stopped by at Stupido-record shop, they've moved from Iso-Roba to Hesari!
It's a good store, bought a little something as a Christmas present!

Have a sweet rest of Monday my sweet friends!




And here are my pretty necessities!
A Rifle Paper Co.-notebook and the cutest sticky notes with little owls!
I have to keep up what's going on with Christmas so I made some notes! 
Very organised, don't you think?!




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti