perjantai 13. joulukuuta 2013

Sweet Friday, Sweet Friend!

Last week I got invited to something that was called a surprise by my sweet little friend, and today was the day!
We'd made plans to meet at her home where we'd continue some place else!
I did what I was told to and off we went, and 15 minutes later we walked into a huge building full of tea!!
Forsman Tea!
It was a factory outlet with a big shop filled with every tea blend they have plus the prettiest teapots and accessories!
Oooooh...

The smell welcomed us already at the door, we studied carefully what we wanted, tasted some tea too, and filled our baskets with our personal favourites!
This was the sweetest thing, thank you my dear!!




And here she is: my sweet little Angel!
She's such a sweetheart, so talented, so beautiful inside and out. 
Her star will shine bright and long and I can't wait to see all that!
Big hugs, sweetie!!




Yummy!
I'd say my winter is covered!

 
If you got interested the place is situated in Kehä III, Suokalliontie 7, Vantaa.


2 kommenttia:

  1. Thank you too,my dear! Yesterday was the best day even it was Friday 13.12!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. :D That's so true! More Friday the 13ths like these!!!
      Hugs, sweetie!
      <3

      Poista