perjantai 28. kesäkuuta 2013

Sweet Notting Hill!

Today I went Notting Hill. This is one of the places I always have to come, love the relaxed feel to it, the market in Portobello Road, the cafés, pubs and restos, the colourful houses! 
You know that the owner of THE house with the blue door had to paint it black because of the flooding tourists! I think it's hilarious! But the movie is also one of my all-time favourites, a total feel-good-pamper-yourself-flick, yay!

Here's what I saw:

First is breakfast!
English youghurts take my tounge away! Rich and creamy is the way!



The vintage- and second-hand-shops are alluring!












Popped in at Oxfam's, and this one's got Jimmy Choo, Christian Lacroix and Escada shoes! Too bad my feet are so bloody big!










Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti