tiistai 20. elokuuta 2013

A Visit to Suomenlinna!

A beautiful evening like Yesterday's required something else than the stony sidewalks of Töölö, so I decided to lift myself up and took the ferry to Suomenlinna!
Husband was dreaming of going fishing for the evening to the summer cottage so he suggested me to upgrade my plans a bit: why not also some sparkling in the sun?!
I was tempted immediately, and also added a beautiful treat from our closest bakery, plus a good magazine, and off I went!

It was beautiful, the smell of the sea, the sun, the moon too!
Season is clearly coming to an end, it was very quiet over there, just a few tourists and myself!
I wandered around for a while and spotted the perfect spot to sit down and enjoy my little picnic!
Oh, it was lovely!
Life is sweet and I love it!









Yummy!
Tastes even better with a pretty straw, doesn't it?!





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti