tiistai 27. elokuuta 2013

The sweetest weekend!

Such a vast range of the warmest and deepest feelings filled my heart over the weekend!
We had the last concert of the summer with the girls, and on top of it felt like the sweetest weather was there just for us!

A full house it was, beautiful wooden Seurantalo in Kokemäki, Western Finland, and we got to spend the night in an old farm with a sauna by the river, and a huge main building, a 100-year old villa.
It was as if we were thrown back in time: everything was original from wall papers to furniture, apple trees to the flagpole in the middle of the beautiful yard.
We could've been a part of an old Suomi-Filmi-movie!
We talked and talked, laughed, ate and slept good, I feel so blessed to be surrounded by these wonderful, dear girls, ladies, sisters! We fit together so well!
I strongly believe that friendship is one of the meanings of life! 
Thank You my sweet, dear girls, I love you!!




Villa Hedberg!




Good morning!
It's brunch time!


We got to pick apples, ooh, it means an applepie for sweet husband!


I ordered this jumpsuit from Asos, can't think of anything more comfortable at the moment! I love it!


3/6 of our gang! Hugs, darlings!!








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti