keskiviikko 28. elokuuta 2013

Sunset!

Once again we skipped the city and drove to the summer cottage for two nights. Husband drove to work from there and I was tormenting neighbours by practicing on the porch! It's so much fun! According to me that is... 
Nature is the best acoustics, if you ask me!

Last night sweet husband took me for a boat ride just before the sunset. It was amazing. I don't think I've never seen anything such.
The sky was on fire!
As if we were watching a still shot of Aurora Borealis!
We drove around slowly, and by the time we got back it was pitch-dark, the woods being all black, magical! 

Here's what we saw!



My handsome fella!



Today we read from the headlines that actually there had been some real Aurora Borealis in the skies of Southern Finland. I don't know if it was what we saw but it sure was breathtaking!
I want to go back!! Soon!!!








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti