keskiviikko 7. elokuuta 2013

Back in the City!

Here we are, back home, little by little getting in the mood for the new season, work-wise, that is!
Summer is hardly over yet, such hot days, pure sunshine all the time! Beautiful!

Mustikkamaa-beach has completely stolen my heart, it's such a small little paradise, quiet and relaxed, and also a perfect bike ride away from our quarters!

The other day we went for a ride in Kaivopuisto, watched the cool-headed bungee-jumpers and had evening tea and a piece of cake in Ursula!
Seriously, never in my life could I jump from that crane! So not my cup of tea. I love the old roller coster in Linnanmäki but that's it, there's my limit.
Hats off to everyone who does, it sure looks incredible!



There's someone there! Phew!





The beautiful August evenings are here! I love the feeling, the warmth, the sunsets. Must go out more to see all that!




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti