maanantai 12. elokuuta 2013

Rain & Sunshine!

In the morning I thought what to do since the rain was quite heavy. I wanted to go swimming to Uimastadion but would've gotten myself all wet before even reaching the pool, so I was puzzled.
Swimming itself is nice when it's raining. Kind of reminds me of Pippi Longstocking when she decided to water all the flowers outside even when it was pouring down!
But the logistics in me getting to Stadika at that weather made me change my route into tram no.8 and Kallio swimming hall!
And it was so perfect! As if the hall would've still been asleep, it was very calm and quiet, I had my own track and swam away my 1100 meters, aah!

After I got outside, sun had come out!
I had an amazing salad for lunch in Café Cardemumma. I was heading to Café Villipuutarha, but apparently it's closed on Mondays, but I don't think I could've gotten happier anywhere else this time than Cardemumma!
Have you had salads there?
I hadn't, and it was really good!
Loads of main ingredients to choose from: falafel, salmon, cheeses, chicken etc., but the base impressed me the most! Not just the regular tomato-cucumber-lettuce, but broccoli, cauliflower, black and white beans, corn, berries...! Beautiful!
I ate with a good appetite and left very happy!
Go and have a try, it's in Kaarlenkatu, right next door to Villipuutarha!

I headed for a cup of tea to the lippakioski in Karhupuisto and enjoyed the surprising sun beams!

I'm feeling good and relaxed, hope you're too! 


I was so hungry at Cardemumma that I forgot to take pictures!
My bloodsugar reached its normal level again by the time I got to the park so 
camera was ready again!




I also checked out Hoochie Mama's new location, she's moved to Agricolankatu! Nice!
Have to make a proper visit another time, but there's she is!


See you soon, my dears!





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti