perjantai 16. elokuuta 2013

Out and about!

Today we woke up to a beautiful sunshine!
So many rainy mornings during this week, but today I put on my sweats and went for an hour-long power walk with the intoxicating tunes of Gotan Project from my iPod.
Now there's a band worth giving a try if it's new to you! I LOVE their music!
I felt so good afterwards, this was a perfect way to start Friday!

Later on I went to check out what's new in Frida Marina, had a salad for lunch in GoodPie Bakery, and a cup of heavenly tea in Villipuutarha!


I also visited Ansa, one of the vintage shops of Kallio, in Fleminginkatu.
I've never really found anything from there, but I like to visit every now and then. It's really cute and again the owner is so sweet!





It's not always about finding something, it's also the atmosphere, to get to live in the middle of a fairytale, past era, touch and smell the dresses, gloves, scarfs, imagine yourself as Grace Kelly for a brief moment!
Grace Kelly with dark hair, that is!
Oh, sweet imagination, don't ever go away!

I've written to you about Villipuutarha before, but it's just a fact that everytime I step in, it feels like it was the first time! A little piece of heaven it is!
This suits my mood perfectly, I can keep on dreaming!


Have a fabulous Friday, dear Friends!!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti