perjantai 26. lokakuuta 2012

Hats!

 No.1
 No.2
No.3


Well this is something, it snowed last night! It looks a little chilly outside, slippery and windy too. This gives a good challenge on what to wear to keep warm! Although I've already taken out my boots, scarves and such, it still leaves the question of hats! I'm a big fan of hats. Yesterday I wore my good old beret, I've had it for years and love it! It's so versatile, you can wear it in many ways and shapes, and it gives a good boost to the rest of the outfit. But I do have others as well, and now is the perfect time to start exploring! Bring it on winter, I'm ready!

No. 1
This is so pretty, I found it from Hietsu flea market last summer. The girl who sold it to me was so kind, couldn't wear it anymore because of her seriously cool dreadlocks. I convinced that this beautiful light yellow angora woolly hat will get a good home!

No.2
This is from the Finnish brand Costo. They're so much fun and spread joy where ever you go! Not to mention the ecological side of their products. Highly recommended!

No.3
I got this cool, knitted black turban from Asos and accessorized it with a chunky ghetto gold brooch!




 No.4
 No.5
No.6




No.4
Costo again!

No.5
This is from Stockholm's Götgatan, wonderful old style hat boutique from a few years back. It's got a nice retro feel to it!

No.6
This fur hat I got from my Mother who had it specially made for her in the sixties! This is wild! So original and so today too! For serious minus degerees!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti