maanantai 22. lokakuuta 2012

Lentil Soup

One of my favourite subjects is food. I like to cook, bake and boil and the best part is when everything is ready and you just enjoy! My best friend is a magnificent cook herself, we talk about food quite a lot actually, and here's a receipe that originally is her very own: The Lentil Soup. We have entered the soup season, it's great food in the autumn, being warm and containing season's veggies, perfect to put on the plate and eat under a blanket. When it comes down to cooking, the difference between me and my friend is that she's got the patience, I don't. I'm not so thorough which might come back to me one day, but so far it's been good, I've heard zero complaints! Here's the soup, made a little more simple by me:

3 dl red lentils, wash well!
6-7 carrots, grated
1 l water+3 vegetable bouillon cubes
1 onion
garlic as much as you like

Boil all the above until done

2 dl cream
can of crushed tomatoes with chili
2 tbl spoons of honey
cinnamon as much as you like

Mix everything together and voila!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti