torstai 25. lokakuuta 2012

Something about me





I thought I'd share some information about myself! It's nice to know a little bit about the person behind the blog, makes you connect a little more!

This is what I do for a living: I'm a musician, I play the clarinet. Music has been in my life for as long as I can remember and I feel blessed and privileged to have made it my profession. I've always had wonderful teachers and mentors who have guided me to the right direction with the challenges, ups and downs. It takes a lot of discipline, especially while growing up I think, but once you make it through the tough years it can give you so much, take you to places and actually teach you a lot about yourself. The journey goes on your whole life. I think the minute you think you've learnt it all, you stop developing right there. There's always new things, new approaches behind the corner if you just have the strength to look around! But isn't this true in everything? If you're curious about life it gives you a lot more. The good and the bad, but that's always better than just plain grey, right?

Have a beautiful day everyone!




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti