sunnuntai 12. toukokuuta 2013

A beautiful day!

Today myself and my sister organised a festive lunch for our dear Mother! We all were in good spirits, the sun was shining and it felt so good to be around the closest, the dearest and the most loving people there is!

I was in charge of the food and my sister of the drinks, and may I just say that her expertise in this area made our taste buds rejoyce!!
A Joseph Perrier Champagne Brut Rosé with strawberries started our gathering, followed by the prestige Domaine Laroche Chablis Les Vaillons and a chèvre salad! Oh my dears it was all so good!!
The Chablis was really impressive, thank you Sis!!
The main course was fettucine with cold smoked salmon in a teriyaki-cream-sauce, and as a dessert I made my very first Crème Brulèes! I bought a gas torch a short while ago and now was the perfect time to make some action with it! Soo goood! I used the real thing, Madagascan vanilla, and it worked beautifully! We still have some left, so there's a good evening treat waiting, yummy!

Oh, I feel so good and happy! I still had a very intense concert last night so today has been all about relaxing and enjoying, celebrating our sweet darling Mother! We'll keep up with days like these, it always brings us down to the fact that matters the most: Family.

Sweet thoughts to you all, sweet readers!










Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti