maanantai 20. toukokuuta 2013

A new week!

After a weekend full of happenings Monday's always around the corner.
It was nice to unwind but I must say that the 'Super-Saturday' was not so super after all.. Except that I had a lovely breakfast date with my dear friend! But the ice-hockey and the Eurovision song contest..oh boy! Nevertheless we fought hard in both, gave a good performance and showed that there's energy and definitely loads of talent over here!! Go Finland go!

Today was all about getting ready for the week ahead, for tomorrow I'll be in Vienna! The sweet and beautiful capital of Sacher-cake, Sissi and music! This is going to be a short trip, but a nice one I'm sure, so stay tuned my dears!
Nighty night for now!

                                           




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti