sunnuntai 19. toukokuuta 2013

Sunshine, Weekend, Fleamarket!

Hellohello!
It's been such a heavenly day today! It was supposed to be a little rainy but we got full-on sunshine instead! 
The boys went fishing and myself, my Mother and Miss T headed towards Puu-Vallila, one of my absolute favourite areas in our sweet town of Helsinki! 

Weekends in May are busy times in these old neighbourhoods. The locals organise a lot of happenings such as street-fleamarkets, live music and little cafés in their yards and narrow little streets, it's adorable! Besides Puu-Vallila, Puu-Käpylä, Kumpula and Arabia are full of gatherings like these! 
I just love it, it's a perfect way to celebrate the beginning of summer! Trees are blooming, the sun is so warm and you can see smiles in people's faces, oh, it makes my heart pound!

We wondered around, made some finds, had crepes for lunch, and stopped for a while to watch the cutest wooden car-race for small boys! There were 27 contestants! Busy day for the parents!

Still stopped for cups of coffee and tea and came home. So lovely!!!







Now check this out!! I'm now a brand new owner of these über-cool Sendra boots! I couldn't believe it! They fit my feet perfectly, are in good shape and look so good! I've been thinking about boots on and off for sometime now but haven't really acted on it in any way, and this was just amazing: they came to me! And for 10€!! This is too good to be true!




Here's our lunch-creperie! They were handed to us from the window! Delicious!




Beautiful gardens everywhere you looked!



Wroom wroom wroom!



We were following signs so we could find even the smallest of yards!



And finally: the first day of sandals!!





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti