lauantai 4. toukokuuta 2013

1st of May!!

Whoa!
I'd say we started the new season good!!
After the traditional Vappu-concert it was time to eat and joy!
Oh, the food was excellent! We had Vietnamese summer rolls, fish eggs with smetana & onions, cheeses, green salad, potato salad, plus the grill was singing for the meat eaters, so many delicious flavors!! My friends are the best cooks ever!
We toasted with Champagne and chatted like there was no tomorrow, it's been a while since we all got together! Friendship is the most beautiful thing in the world, and I'm so grateful of ours! Heart is overwhelmed!!

The sun went down and we still sat outside having heavenly rhum hot chocolate to keep us warm!
It was fantastic!!


All set for the concert!



I wore this beautiful ring that I've gotten from my dear friend! Isn't it pretty!



Time to eat!!












Just love the guys, they know how to think about everything!



Hey Mr. DJ!!





Time for a toast!



...and other kinds of bubbles too!








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti