tiistai 30. huhtikuuta 2013

Vappu A-Comin' !!

Hey there!
The ultimate celebration of spring is just around the corner: Vappu!!
We are going to a party to a friend's house tomorrow, it'll be lovely!
I have a looong to-do-list waiting for me when I get home from work today, including a yummy mudcake for some good twenty people! It's going to be great, lots of friends and good food!

Yesterday was a sunny afternoon and I took my new shoes out for a walk! They're so shiny you can see the blue sky reflecting from them! And so good to walk too! Made me want to sing These boots are made for walkin', out loud!

I want you to check this out, and have a good laugh!! It'll give you a head start to Vappu! Good old Mrs. Miller!
Let's have a blast everyone!!










Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti