maanantai 8. huhtikuuta 2013

Good energy!

Today began like a hurricane! I'd barely recovered from last week, the weekend just flew by, and now it's Monday again! The unexpected snow did not make things easier either! What's with that, seriously?! We're almost half way through April! Well, it's bound to melt soon, let's just watch and wait.

The weekend was full of nice things: sunshine, sushi, visiting Grandmother, dinner at our friend's place, and some good sleep!
At the moment I'm just lying on the sofa with a cup of tea, quite exhausted from today, which turned out to be long and a little challenging, but I treated myself with such a delicious salad and am now feeling better and relaxed.
Working hard does pay off: it makes you feel good about yourself, especially when things go smoothly at the end, and it's nice to notice that you learn new things, difficult ones too. Getting out of the comfort zone is good every now and then!

As an energy boost, being Monday and all, I just have to tell you about my favourite fruit of the moment: Jaffa Shamouti Oranges! They're the best oranges ever! So juicy, just perfect! Call me crazy but every spring I wait for these to arrive in the shops, they come a little later than the ordinary oranges, and our fridge is loaded at the moment! They've been around for some time now, and at least the ones I've had, have been sooo good! Try them, a lot of vitamins up for grabs!!

Let's start this week together and make it a good one! Hugs and thoughts my dears!!


I just love to mix chévre chaud with fruit, they're a perfect pair! Here with banana and red grapes!



And here are the little pieces of sun! My absolute favourites!




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti