lauantai 13. huhtikuuta 2013

Hello rain, bye-bye snow!

It's weekend!! Hooray!
I've been waiting for this so badly! Even the rain didn't stop me from smiling! Plus it really melts the snow! I'm telling you, I think I could see it melting while keeping an eye on one huge drift of snow..! Yes, that's what I'm doing, I'm stalking snow! Or what's left of it, hahaha!
But really, now it's time to relax, unwind and just be.
I went to the center, did some finds but not at Stockmann's, unless you count all the three huge bags of food from Herkku..! Beautiful! Fridge is full of cheese from halloumi and mozzrella to brie and chévre! Fresh mangos, avocados, grapes, cold-smoked salmon..we'll have a food festival over here to tonight! And tomorrow, and the next day and the next..

I was just wandering around, stopped to have some sushi for lunch, was dreaming of cupcakes and such when I spotted some in a window, saw a pretty Japanese pink iron tea pot, and had a glass of really good Alsace white wine while thinking about nothing! Not too shabby, I'd say!

I think to make this Saturday complete, it's going to be a movie night tonight! Sofa, laughter, blanket. Love it!
Hugs, loads!



Two pretty blouses and a sparkly bow which can be worn in hair or as a brooch!



Mmmmm, dreamy!







And this is for us all! Put a smile on me!






4 kommenttia:

  1. Olet niin oikeassa siinä, että yhden kauniin esineen tai asian näkeminen voi pelastaa päivän! Tuo teekannu on erinomainen esimerkki satunnaisesta bongauksesta, joka hymyilyttää pitkään.

    Nina

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Totta! Se oli niin suloinen! Oi, kun voisi keräillä tällaisia mielinmäärin ja haudutella teetä aina fiilispohjalta eri pannuissa! Tämä sopisi hyvin kesä-aamuun tai -iltaan!
      :) Eeva

      Poista
  2. No muutama on kyllä tullut hankittua... Tarkemmin sanoen neljä. Puolustuksekseni sanon, että yhden kannesta (korkki? tulppa?) puuttuu pala ja toisessa on halkeamia. Ja se halkeamisvaarassa oleva on peritty Arabian Valencia, jota en uskalla käyttää. Siis kaksi?

    Nina

    VastaaPoista
  3. Jihuu! Menee läpi, kevyesti! :D Kuullostaa ihanalta!
    Minullakin on muutama, joista yhdestä nokka rikki, mutta nätisti. Käytän sitä paljon siitä huolimatta!
    Tuo vaaleanpunainen oli Eerikinkadun Thé Huoneessa, jos...!

    <3 Eeva

    VastaaPoista