maanantai 15. heinäkuuta 2013

A day at the beach!

Oh sweet sunshine shining on me like this!
I hopped on my bike and drove to Munkkiniemi beach today! 
Had a salmon salad and some tea with milk&honey in the thermos, took a dip in the sea and had lunch! Aaahh, heavenly!

I like this beach a lot, it's small and cozy. Yesterday a bike trip to Mustikkamaa-beach took place, and that's also one of my favourites! I've decided now that we're in the city, we must explore ourselves a little more than usual. Our sweet Helsinki is such a fantastic summer city, there are lots of places worth visiting with a minor extra effort! Must be active, yes!

On my way back home I made a stop at the famous Tamminiementien Kahvila. It's as romantic and beautiful, bohemian and sleepy as always! A distinct Chekhovian atmosphere! 
The owner, the Russian lady with the big personality is still the same, and honestly, I think she's the spirit of the whole café! 
What would it be without her?! 
Also the damn cakes are still the same...managed to avoid having one, was sipping a delicious ice tea of the house instead, yummy!
Love this place! 
It's also perfect for August evenings with sunset, but those days are still ahead!





The café!












Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti