lauantai 20. heinäkuuta 2013

Nostalgia!

Now that the Tall Ship's Race's have taken over Hietalahdentori, I was so pleased to walk only a few blocks to Kansalaistori for a flea market-Saturday!

And oh, how I suddenly started feeling a huge longing back to the years I spent studying and living only a stone's throw away from the old Makasiinit, where I always went during weekends to make finds in the legendary flea market! 
The scenery was suddenly the same, you could see the Parliament House, and a little bit of that old tile wall that looks so sad now, when they don't know what to do with it!
Oh, memories! Sweet memories!
I was thinking how young I was then, but equally happy and somehow equally "me", as I feel now. 
I could recognize myself, and that gave me a little comfort! 
Life is sweet, most of the times, I feel gratitude over it.

Have a beautiful weekend, my dears!

 


I stopped to have lunch at the Musiikkitalo terrace, such a good salad! You can choose the fillings, and they sprinkle pumpkin seeds and nuts on top if you wish! I was really positively surprised, it was good!

Plus something small I found: old sheet music of La Cumparsita, that'll make a beautiful picture on the wall, plus a necklace! My ghetto gold-phase is still going strong, I can see!


Street art at the construction area: 




     




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti