torstai 18. heinäkuuta 2013

Summer style!

Here's one of my favourite summer dresses: 

From the IvanaHelsinki S/S 2011 Where The F*** Is My Sailor-line

I remember when I bought it two years ago: I was with my sister, about to leave to Berlin with my Mother, and we went to the store. I was already standing at the counter with the dress when I spotted this silk scarf with the same design! 
Well, I just couldn't leave the place without it!
Since then the scarf has turned out to be one of the most versatile accessories ever!
Sometimes I wear it in my neck, in these pics it's in my head, you can tie it in your bag or wrist...so many options! And every single one of them combines it together with the dress itself! 
But the most funny and curious thing is that the dress is made out of terry cloth! 
Mixing 100% silk with terry cloth makes the edgiest union in my wardrobe, and I love it!







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti