keskiviikko 17. heinäkuuta 2013

Beauty issues!

When getting some colour in the sun, my make-up routine changes.
During winter, not being a big fan of powder, I usually only wear BB-cream on my face, but once I've catched a few rays, this light, shimmery and sparkly product takes over:

Guerlain Météorites.

I just love the illuminating feel! Makes you feel radiant! 
After that I just add Clarins Eclat Minute, Instant Light Lip Perfector, a dreamy lip gloss, and I'm ready to go!
I use shade no.03 Nude.
It's got similar effects to the Guerlain plus a delicious scent!

With a waterproof mascara the look isn't too heavy at all, giving my complexion the good glow that lasts! 

                                         
                                         










Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti