maanantai 29. heinäkuuta 2013

Second-hand shops: Vintage Garden!

Hellohello!
I'm back and I have a zillion things to tell you!!

First will definitely be a good reason to take the train to Tampere and visit a small piece of heaven:

Vintage Garden!!

Like all my favourites, this one too has a special thing to it, beautiful jewellery, interior, service, clothes, everything!
The owner was so sweet, she happened to be there just then, and I could've actually stayed and shared thoughts half a day! 
Many times I've said the same thing about vintage, that it's a way of life rather than anything else, and in this beautiful Garden you'll experience it, once again.
I have a huge respect for young women who establish their own businesses believing in themselves and having faith in the concept, giving the rest of us a chance to dream away in the middle of a Monday, or a Tuesday or when ever!

Vintage Garden is definitely a place to go, you'll leave the place humming!!

Otavalankatu 3
Tampere


Oooh...!






I bought myself a pair of earrings, beautiful goldies!


And the thing I appreciate a lot is the packing: a very stylish, 20's inspired silk paper, and a cute paper bag with the logo, very art deco. Just perfect!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti