torstai 4. heinäkuuta 2013

Home sweet home!

Good Morning from Töölö!
I came back Tuesday night and am so happy to be back home!
It's the best part of travelling!
Blessed are our clean air, excellent water, straight from the tap, the space and small amount of people! Phew!
Of course when you're running around all day the full tubes and the pollution starts to get to you, but I consider ourselves extremely lucky living here where there's space, and the air is clean. It never really bothered me before, and I used to travel back and forth all the time! Maybe it's me, I'm getting old!!

But sweet it truly is, London itself, everything it has to offer, and that's a lot!!
I still met my other dear friends, stayed with them and their cutest little girls for the two last days, so lovely!
But the best part was to come home to my love, my darling husband, who was here waiting for me, and who'd bought the most beautiful orchid!! We opend my bags together in the middle of the night and went through the souvenirs! It was romantic!

Now it's time to think about music, work, and summer gigs! We're about to leave for the first gig of this summer, a little road trip at the same time, wohoo! A holiday feels even better when there's some work in the middle of it!

Last pics from London follows:



The last day I went back to sweet Hampstead and this time treated myself with the famous crepe! With Belgian white chocolate!! Oh man, that was something alright! Luckily we live far away from this stand!



On my way to the airport...


...and back home!! Rye bread, salmon, dill and tuna, ah!


The orchid!


Husband's birthday, love, love, love him!!




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti