lauantai 5. lokakuuta 2013

Afternoon in the sun!

Happy Saturday morning!

We drove to the summer cottage Yesterday evening! 
Oh, it was magical! The darkness came already around eight o'clock, and I must tell you it was REALLY dark!
Since there's no electricity over here we lit up the candles, the lanterns, the fireplace, the sauna, unpacked our things and sat down to the porch to listen to the silence. Zillions of stars were on display in the clear sky. It was magical.
So beautiful.


But before we left the city, I had some errands to run plus a late lunch date with a sweet friend!
The sun was shining so sweet, making the colours bright and giving me a carefree mind!


The face is a little sour but the hair sure is shining!! Have you gotten your Moroccan Oil shampoos already??!!



The stairway at the end of Oksasenkatu is one of my favourite spots: I love the smell!
I think our sweet town of Helsinki, or any place meaningfull in the world, isn't only about the surroundings or images, it's also about smells and sounds, and here's one of my favourite smells: to me it's kind of a smell of a basement or something that's underground. Someone might just call it the smell of damp, but I love it! I always slow down when I climb these steps!


The lunch date took place at the cozy and super delicious Cholo in Lönnrotinkatu!
Really good, genuine Mexican food in the form of a naked veggie burrito with a bottle of Corona made us feel very satisfied! 
Good food in the sweetest company is one if the meanings if life, right?!






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti