keskiviikko 16. lokakuuta 2013

Rosario!


So we left Buenos Aires and came to Argentina's third biggest city Rosario. 
My sweet husband (whom I miss terribly!!!) told me instantly when he heard we were coming here, that that's the city where Lionel Messi is from! 
Oh sweet boys and football! 
Someone from our group also went to eat in Messi's favourite place over here!
I think this is all so cute! 
I went to pick up a pizza (!) Yesterday from a closeby diner and had a conversation about football and ice hockey with a local older gentleman while waiting for it. And we didn't even have a mutual language! 
A little bit of English, a little bit of Spanish and off we talked!
He was very proud of Messi, and I told him how I have Messi-fans at home!
We also talked about the economics over here and in Finland! It was one conversation alright! 
I've learned that this is what Argentinians are like: open, friendly, happy people! It was such a lovely incident!

And here's what Messi's hometown looks like:




It was a beautiful day to walk around Yesterday! 250 km of traveling and a completely different climate! 
Such a hot day!








Our concert in the evening was in an old theatre, and my heart was pounding again! It looked really mysterious and full of stories, maybe ghosts too!



Now we start moving towards Brasil. A bus and a plane ride ahead of us we'll reach São Paulo late in the evening. 
And that I think will be a whole new story! We'll see. 
I'll keep you posted. 
Stay tuned. 
Adios!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti