tiistai 1. lokakuuta 2013

Travel Fever!

My mind has been preoccupied with the fact that next week I'm going to be in a plane taking me to South America!
We'll tour for two weeks, have several concerts, and on the side get some hints what spring is like over there!
I've never visited that part of the world, and I'm exited to see something completely different, once again!

I went to the library for some information:


I also made a special purchase for the trip!


Jumppatossut!
And they're pink!!
I thought not to drag gym shoes with me, so these will work out beautifully! Literally!
Our hotels provide really nice spas and gyms, and I'll be there with these beauties!


Last weekend was nice. 
We had a spontanious get-together with the girls on Saturday night! 
We sat in Lungi, Korkeavuorenkatu, and enjoyed ourselves! Oh, I'd missed us already! 
Not everyone was able to come, but in our hearts we're always together!
Always!!



I want these shoes!!!





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti